Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I too would like to know what actual fair value is, unfortunately its pretty relative to what EE is willing to sell at.

I wonder exactly how many shares he has, and the dollar cost average of those shares.  Calculated over the term he has held them and the potential money he could have made just cooking in say index funds.  Before covid, we had 2 or 3 of the biggest bull runs in history with over 20% gains…  if he has put in over 100-200 million into this, then I would be hard pressed to think he going to sell it for 500 million or so ( 1 dollar/share buyout) when he could have just left that in the market to get that.

I personally would love to see anything north of 2 dollars a share buyout, but will be happy at 1.50 so that I can enjoy this retirement and not spend it on the streets…

My gosh, 10 yrs scjv… that’s disgusting how literally nothing has come of it cept 3 million in salary… nauseating…

New Message
Please login to post a reply