Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I always wonder why Galore is stated as being more advanced than SC. Maybe Newmonts involvement? It also said that it would be the lowest opex mine in Canada. Why? Isn't SC projected to be .60 cents per pound? I've never seen anything about Galore that is lower than that cost. 

Still nice to get some exposure but it's always one note I.e. a jr jv partner in a mine years away from being operational. 

I implore ES and EE to be rational and sell the Arizona assets asap. Some posters laughed at my suggestion of $22 million for VD. However in the new company scenario posited by Sibiu2 he suggested valuing it at $55 million. While not insignificant the difference isn't that much compared to the pea valuation. So negotiate for something closer to the upper end but take what you can get now. The markets will take notice and the cash flow to prove up EH with a modest dividend will take CUU out of the mass of other jr miners and into the spotlight. Don't be greedy. Almost everyone sees a recession in the near term. For once be prudent and forget the mega score. Take the money and run.

New Message
Please login to post a reply