Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I’m disappointed but not surprised to see that there is no mention of Schaft Creek, although there is a mention of another Teck JV, the NewRange Copper Nickel with Polymet.

The following para is copy/pasted from Teck’s own release entitled “Teck Announces Completion of NewRange Copper Nickel Joint Agreement with Polymet” (15 Feb 2023)

About NorthMet
The NorthMet Project is located near both existing and closed iron ore mines and utilizes existing brownfield tailings storage and plant locations to minimize environmental impact. NorthMet is expected to produce 29,000 tonnes of ore per day over a 20-year permitted mine life, with first production targeted for 2026. Over its first full five years of operations, NorthMet is expected to deliver annual payable production of 30,000 tonnes of copper, 3,600 tonnes of nickel, 58,000 ounces of palladium, and 12,000 ounces of platinum.

Would anyone with knowledge care to comment on how this compares to Schaft Creek? Thanks in advance, wn

Depending on responses, if any, I’d like to contact Shane Nagle to ask him why he mentioned one Teck JV but not the Schaft Creek one.

New Message
Please login to post a reply