Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Thanks for this neofight. Your golf course info has been quite good for some time, and I appreciate hearing others opinions who are well informed. Even if it isn't what we want to hear.

So Taseko spent $50M to get Florence to where it is now. Fair enough. But I don't think that CUU would want to take VD to such a "ready to production" state. Rather, I think they intend to take it far enough along to de-risk the major roadblocks for ISCR, i.e. knowing that the hydrogeology isn't an issue. Indigenous concerns don't seem to be an issue, nor are there issues with the residents of Miami. For not much $, the recoveries of ISCR can be optimized which is part of their plan I think.

Nobody would buy VD without knowing the hydrogeology is sound so this seems reasonable to get that resolved and then put it up for sale. Since they haven't optioned it out as MK suggested this seems like the next best thing.

The hold up is what we know all too well.....selling Schaft. The sale will pay for this work and the work needed at the other proerties. In a perfect world, they sell Schaft December/January, pay us shareholders a nice dividend and then throw $ at the other properties to advance them all in parallel during the 2024 field season since they have scoped out what they need to do at each. The AZ properties can be worked on year round but EH needs a solid drill program ASAP.

My $0.02

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply