Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

What's the point anymore...

This company is absolutely awful at meeting deadlines.  We all know this, the track record speaks for itself.  I have a fraction of the shares I used to as a result, I just can't handle being frustrated by that stuff.  I took that money and invested in Discovery Silver.  Another great property but they are laser perfect when it comes to deadlines and such....it is very refreshing, and allows you to set your own expectations and make your own plans based one what is being told to you.  The last 3 years they have made a PEA, then PFS, EA submitted, and FS due Q1 2024....and the plan to do a FS in early 2024 was even given when they were working on the PEA!  Knowing what the company plan is with specific dates and then actually having them meet those dates makes a guy feel like a true investor.  With cuu, I love the property but I have no idea when I can actually expect to see a ROI.  Sadly, everytime I was led to think that a payday was around the corner, it never comes.  I think it's been 12-13 years now since I began investing here...all with the hope I could retire/semi-retire early and have more time with my kids. My kids, who were babies at the time or not born yet, are beginning to go to high school now.  
Elmer told me in the early spring he expected to have some kind of ROI within 6-9 mos.  They just needed to see the last few things that could really have a positive impact on value (met. studies being the most promising)...if we get these back and there is still no immediate plan to sell, I will lose any respect and confidence that I still have in him.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply