Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I'm not an advocate of saying I told you so as it serves no purpose. If you look back at least a decade ago I posted several times that I had invested many times in other stocks that were "couldn't fail" because they were no brainers......but they did.......if the years have taught me anything it's that no matter how good the company looks and CF in the early years with a NEGATIVE cost to their copper reserves looked phenonamenal (Vette was pumping hard back then) you need more than just that. The 2 major fails have been that ES is a geologist first and not a marketer.........if CF had been smarter and hired a major marketing team and spent the spent the money to insure a fair and equal joint venture we wouldn't be in this situation. Now here's the real $64,000 question.......why doesn't EE take control with his financial ability and offer Teck to buy out their 75% and bring the project to fruition........just sayin

New Message
Please login to post a reply