Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

The main drive for me to invest in the stock markei was I read some article that promoted the idea of investing in mining entities when they firSt start out as explorers that find some minerals and get bought out by big honcho mining company looking for more pay dirt.

If Northetrn Fox was some how put on the Tsx with EH as an asset I wonder if it's share price would drift to low and highs enough where I could accumulate a sizeable amount of shares. Like I did with CF. I like the idea of being invested in EH but not so much as a CF shareholder. They are too apt to joint venture the project and I may not live forever which  I would need to do, to see any results. I think I read on here that Elmer thought it could be as big as SC. No mater what we think of Mr Stewart he is not a stupid man. If indeed it is a rich deposit why include Teck?

New Message
Please login to post a reply