Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Not sure where you got $45 all time high, $2.84 is the alltime high for discovery silver ....DSV, formerly Levon has gone through many changes even including a stint with pharmaceuticals.  When they got the Cordero project, they have gone full steam ahead with that project, and only that.  In the past 3 years they changed from Discovery metals to Discovery Silver and even got upgraded to the TSX.  They also completed a PEA, PFS and are on the brink on FS - all in that time....in addition to also submitting Environmental Application.  They have also secured funding with Eric Sprott (owns 23%) and then later with institions that now give us 60 mil in the bank.  Their drilling has made swiss cheese of the property and they just completed another 35 km of drilling.  Thats a lot in the past few years...Copper fox has a PEA, and we wait wait wait for anything else.  Years ago we got a PEA for VD, and nothing....What is the plan??? What are the timelines??? Lack of info is unacceptable.  And yes I do on occasion call the office, but like many here Im tired of having to read between the lines, take elmers tone of voice etc to get a feel for where we are and where we are going.  Which by the way, last I called he thought when asked when we would be monitized with schaft was 6-9 mos away - that was a year ago, and yes those werent dates that were formally suggested.  But thats the problem.  Lay out a formal plan, a timeline - I have no idea when Schaft will be sold.  Let alone VD or any other property.  It seriously could be a 10-12 years away...oh wait, that just happened.  (in 2014 the plan was formally anounced to monetize)

New Message
Please login to post a reply