Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Feb 20, 2024 09:45AM

I take back my "give Elmer the stink-eye" suggestion from yesterday. 

Instead, we should all be sending the unequivocal message that he deserves to be fired. 

Again, to use a sports analogy, if any of us were investing in a sports franchise, we'd be looking for two things: A) a championship and B) return on our investment. 

Elmer would be the coach that has led the team to losing seasons and dismal records year after year after year. A side effect of that? He's not putting butts in the seats, revenue is depleted. Similarly, CUU isn't attracting investors and hasn't been for a long time. 

No coach would be able to withstand that. Elmer shouldn't either. 

I know it's Ernesto's decision to make, but we should make our voices heard at every opportunity: We're fed up and it's well past time to find a new president and CEO who can make things happen.

We know the pounds are in the ground. Thanks for that, Elmer. Now we need someone who can close deals. 

Enjoy your retirement. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply