Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

" Yep! Not happy with the cap gain tax liberals are proposing though! "

Really?  It should only affect "multi-millionaires" with large uncrystalized gains.  The change is only to gains larger than $250K per year.  Would you have difficulty keeping your annual cap gains to less than that?  You must be trading really big bucks!  A lot of tax planning strategies will surface to plan around triggering the higher inclusion rate anyway.  So I have little sympathy for those this may affect, sorry.

I have 90% of holdings tucked away in TFSAs now -- pretty easy to cram lots in there when the stock is trading for pennies.  I can't see this new capital gains tax ever affecting me. I actially hope that I am wrong!! LOL 

Once CUU and some of my other ships come in, I should have a couple million in completely untaxable money.    I just hope I live long enough to see the day.

New Message
Please login to post a reply