Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I don't know Taseko. Maybe their stock is grossly undervalued too. 

NPV's are front and centre in a project's valuation.  They are the best indication of the current value of a project.  It won't be long before our NPVs will be based on metal pricing that is HALF current spot.  Van Dyke is based on $3.15 copper!  And at this outdated level is worth TODAY $650 M USD.  That's more than half of what I am suggesting the whole company could be bought out for.   What's it worth @ $4 or $5 copper?

An NPV is a valuation based on very conservative assumptions for future metal pricing (they don't ever go up, EVER, even over deades) and NPVs are based on very penal assumptions on the indexing of capex and opex costs.  So metal revenues never go up but all capex/opex costs do?  Then you go on to further discount this overdiscouted value using an additiona disount of 8% per year?  Riddiculous!

Major have always sought to pay a discount to NPVs and I think that in this day and age asking for a discount on a value that has already been discounted to death is riddiculous.

Sharpen your pencil a little more MoneyK.

New Message
Please login to post a reply