Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Frustrated with the fox: yes. 

Have been abundantly patient: yes

Underwater : yes

Guys,  I did not come on board with confidence in Elmer.   I did not have experience or knowledge to judge him on his reputation,  skill etc.  I came on because of someone,  a friend, who has an extremely successful career in the market.  I continued to stay on and added  when Teck bought 75% stake. I knew Teck and some of their mgmt teams. They have very skilled ppl and certainly did all the proper dd.  

Who has most stake in this? EE and Teck.  Neither of which are selling.  

Teck is super savvy, and they have enough sense to divest of any property they feel is a dud or not suitable to its portfolio. Pretty certain with their business acumen they would have done this by now if it were so. 

So,  I'm concluding and holding on to belief in the above two owners. 

Elmer is just a distraction of which some stock board shareholders, incuding myself are more than annoyed with. 

Let's keep our eyes on EE and Teck who control things and are truly in drivers seat. Take our signals from them. 

Just my humble opinion

Fire.

New Message
Please login to post a reply