Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

My thoughts exactly.

It is perhaps the only value that I can bring to the discussions since I work in the construction field as a PM.

The next 10 years are going to be tough on the industry, employee's rule the roost due to the overabundance of opportunities out there. That is at least what me and my colleagues all feel.

The cost overruns that are the norm in Fort McMisery are now commonplace at the potash projects in SK and the mining ones in BC. Unless of course you started earlier like Cu Mtn or New Afton and are closer to major cities. Albeit trademen are now leaving Kamloops for pay hikes. ($27 baserate in loops to $44 in SK)

Jobs used to be built on 40 hours ST per week, Mt Milligan is 3 week in, 1 out, 10 hour days.

OT for the employees but brutal on the productivity factor. Contractors in the know are selective and factoring 2+.

Skibum2

New Message
Please login to post a reply