Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I am a technician. Financing and the ways of business takeovers are not something I am that familiar with.

I was playing out (in my head) possible scenarios of how CUU and Teck might come to a deal.

I had one idea that I do not know is even plausible so I have come to board to find out if it is bizzare or not.

I know it is not likely but what if Copper Fox kept 5% of its 25% interest in this joint venture.

We sold the other 20% to Teck for a yearly sum of lets say 135 million for 10 years. So 1.35 billion total. Since they don't have to come up with the money up front they have to pay our part of the capital expenditures.

Copper Fox arranges that all that income will be paid as dividends to it's shareholder. So about 30 cents a share guaranteed for ten years. Plus dividends from the profits once the mine is producing.

What would the shares be worth if they would guarantee a 30 cent dividend plus dividends for the life of the mine? Six dollars would give a 5% return.

Would pension plans and other invesment firms be interested enough that even Ernesto could get his money out?

Should I have another drink and quit posting?

New Message
Please login to post a reply