Welcome To The Cougar Minerals Corp HUB On AGORACOM

Cougar Minerals Corp. is an exploration company engaged in the acquisition and exploration of natural resource properties in Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.

Free

NL, you seem to be onto somthing here. I guess if were looking 20 + Kil to the East then we are over at SG3 teritory. I am thinkinking out loud here but a picture is worth a thousand words. I see that Ripe saw in the back round cutting out some nice red lines. I see those Red lines projecting in a East West projection over to SG3. I see those big white Quartze veins being mining widths. I see a squeeze of molten metal between these faults and future exploration in the future. I see alot of work already have been taken place in the past few months.I see geologist have already formed a opinion on these massive surface exposers.I see the continuity of these veins for hundreds of meters, i see a cheap share offering for what has already taken place. I see Hugh smiling to know he was right and offering more leases on the greens. I see a cage of wild animales to be unleashed. I hope we are all friendly on the greens. Long On The Greens Traps7.

New Message
Please login to post a reply