Welcome To The Cougar Minerals Corp HUB On AGORACOM

Cougar Minerals Corp. is an exploration company engaged in the acquisition and exploration of natural resource properties in Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.

Free

..according to ACA Howe 2000 report and site visit, it was of the oppinion that a major fold took place at this junction of the JV. Howe in their 2004 report also mentions that the geology has changed here as San changed their way of thinking and realized that their is structural and volcanic episodes. I see the seven anomalies on the 2004 report ,pg 183 as three of the veins heading West onto the JV and four on Sans side. I see the Volcanics spreading east beond the sg1 2 3 and south east covering cougars claims and Bisons. Dale did say that their finding all the new drill core in the volcanics.History does tell us that the JV ( SKP ) hold past producing mines( Vanson, Luana , Clinton and Poundmaker so hey we know their is gold down to 500 ft. I seen the huge veins on the cougar and a friend geologist of mine tried to buy us Bison. I see the wild ANIMALS chewing at Rubicon, WEST TIMMINS ..heels. Long On The Greens Traps7

New Message
Please login to post a reply