Welcome To The Cougar Minerals Corp HUB On AGORACOM

Cougar Minerals Corp. is an exploration company engaged in the acquisition and exploration of natural resource properties in Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.

Free

bison call

posted on Dec 03, 2009 03:40PM

well, that was nice - adam bge appeared on my skype, and we had a fairly long chat, though I can't remember everything he said.

venture listing is imminent, everything seems to have been done to satisfy the TSX, and entry onto the venture will encourage more investors - although dead pleased with the BGE share price, hitting 0.38. More funding plans in the pipeline.

I remarked they planned a good amount of drilling - but adam corrected me - it's shitloads, something like 13km

some good core has been hit in hole 7, and that's being processed - hope for an appropriate positive news release before year end.

game plan to build a resource for eventual sale to sgr, aurizon

bge had presented at mines and money in london just gone.

sounds like onwards and upwards to me - couldn't keep up with the fella's enthusiasm.

i explained there are some good and well-informed people on this site - but was embarassed to explain that he would find Bison discussed on the cougar page. Move to venture - move to it's own agoracom board?

New Message
Please login to post a reply