Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

BOSS....if KRY goes bankrupt....can we claim our stock loss in KRY as a charity donation as well as capital loss?  Think of all the schools, hospitals, housing, roads, sewage\water infrastructure, etc. we have helped finance in Venezuela.  Do these charitable donations directly offset your income?  If so....Uncle Sam owes me big time.

Seriously....it makes sense that Hugo will make the decision with pomp and circumstance before his "special powers" run out.  I hope the "rumors" floated by KRY management of a meeting with Sanz "sooner rather than later" were not made to shore up share price (even though that is 'not managements job').  If, after all of this, we get "F"'d....Hugo Chavez and Venezuela deserve to wallow in the cesspool of third-worldism forever.

Having said all of that.  I don't know why after all of this bullshit...my gut tells me we get the permit by the end of June.   

New Message
Please login to post a reply