Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

One/Two weeks behind in news.

posted on Mar 05, 2008 09:35AM

Hearing the lastest news, make me wonder what KRY management told the sydnicate of underwriters about the progress of LC at the time of the share offering. I feel we are probably a couple of weeks behind in news relating to progress at LC. This isn't bad, but I wonder what the big investors know well ahead of us.

Wondering about share price. From the calculations based on production and the price of gold minus expenses I get a a share price around $5-6ish. If you use a valuation model compare to other mining companies I get a number again pretty close to $6. Is this the number others are getting.

Finally thought. If a date for a visit by Sanz is mentioned I would think we would see some major share price movement around that time. Curious why such a no nonsense business man like Sanz would not supply a date for this visit. Makes me wonder where LC is on his radar screen since a date was not given, or this date is one he has to coordinated with other officals like Chavez?

JMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply