Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: a look thru the "discount window" somebody pull the curtains

a look thru the "discount window" somebody pull the curtains

posted on Mar 21, 2008 10:16AM

to all, since the weekend started early i plan on posting many off topic items and thoughts here (unless asked to do otherwise) so please ignore or share as you see fit....actually i think this one may not be so off topic...but then again, i've been drinking...

it's not even a week since the fed announced they will be loaning free/cheap money "for the asking" to investment banks at the drive thru discount window..

today in the mail i recieved a check from wells fargo (not one of those "non-negotiable" loan apps checks, but a real check for a couple grand that only needs to be endorsed to be cashed...which triggers a 19% loan thru wells fargo...no calling/pre-qualifying...

i have a feeling that many more of these will be coming in the near future...i'm hanging on to them, if i get a $mil or more i'll probably go to the bank and cash them all at the same time...then go to vegas.

my point is that THIS IS A GOVERNMENT BACKED SCAM TO INSTILL CONFIDENCE IN THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM i can see investment banks sending out tons of these in coming weeks so that in the next 10q they can say "look at all the new loans/income we have".....BS! never mind that half of these loans will be bogus or higher risk than what got them into trouble in the first place....

ok so maybe this fed move will go down as a BRILLIANT PIECE OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT but to me it's just going to drive the dollar down further...in closing i'd like to say IF YOU GET ANY OF THESE CHECKS IN THE MAIL SAVE THEM, DONT SHRED THEM...WE'LL ALL POOL OUR CHECKS, OPEN OUR OWN INVESTMENT BANK THEN FILE BK!!!!! F' YOU CENTRAL BANK, JP MORGANS GOT NOTHIN ON ME!!!I LIKE JACK KENNEDY!!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply