Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

The old days,

posted on Mar 24, 2008 08:49AM

The manipulators love to create volatility, since it sucks in or drop out lots of retailers. I have seen this stock clealy manipulated a number of times in the past, and the main culprit is seem to be Canaccord. JMHO.

ONe thing I used to was to have a stink bid about 25% lower than the current share pricce. In the past the manipulators would come in and drop a tons of shares just to hit the stop losses and later in the day they would pop it back up.

Currently what has happened are that retail investor in KRY refused to sell below the low of 1.56 and the volatility dry up. It looks like the institutions are coming back to play more games with KRY. I think the instituions are trying to accumulate a number of cheap shares around the 2ish mark. When the stock rise to 3ish, they will start the dump to create volatility.JMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply