Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

do we have anybody on this board with legal expertise in this area? I just don't know how Ven. can approve the EIS, request the payment of taxes and posting of a bond and state in writing that the permit will be ISSUED and then say----up yours---we were just lying. Remember---it was MINAMB which approved the permit. Now its MINAMB reversing course. If they reverse course----so be it---but I want compensation from somebody for all the lies and total misrepresentation by VEN. I know about class action lawsuits---Can shareholders bring a class action in international courts? Wouldn't want to take my chances in VEN. court. Another thing---KRY posted on their web site the Presidents Message in which they indicated that MINAMB had committed to expedite the issuance of the permit. All of these damnable lies has cost me alot of money. I don't mind losing on a spec play when the truth has been spoken but I'll be damned if I will just sit back and be screwed by a lying pack of evil assholes.

New Message
Please login to post a reply