Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

A little different translation.

They return teams to miners ousted
Monday, June 16, 2008

The retention of the teams was on the part of officials of the T05 that carried out the operating against the illegal mining industry where besides, they as said, they found ecological damages.

Isidro Casanova.

Licensed Mirna Muñoz, president of the Mission to Chirp in meeting with the mayor Marlene steep Slopes of Review and the official Kelly Depool.
It announced it licensed Mirna Yajaira Muñoz, new president of the Mission to Chirp that once ears the testimonies of the small miners ousted in the zone of Commotion, municipality Sifontes, the Public Department ordered the refund of the teams that were retained the miners ousted. The retention of the teams was on the part of officials of the T05 that carried out the operating against the illegal mining industry where besides, they as said, they found ecological damages. The new president of the Mission to Chirp was initially met with representatives of small miners affected, then he had an encounter with the mayor Marlene steep Slopes of Review who has been a clear champion of the small miners to whom he recognizes the right at work, who otherwise, they carry out an activity that has come from generation in generation, being becoming a tradition that should take into account to the To apply measures and sanctions.

It they licensed Muñoz clarified that does not correspond to the Mission to Chirp to apply sanctions neither to raise the ones that can exist, indicating that is knowing the problem in the fund, because corresponds to present a report to the minister of Basic Industries and mining Industry, Rodolfo Sanz, since where they can leave the decisions.

--For now, my work is going to be in the zone, including support of the mayor Marlene steep Slopes. We are two organizations that ourselves due to the town and as such we should work.

Mission to Chirp will move for Tumeremo

We ask the president of the Mission to Chirp that if this Mission works directly with the small mining industry, ¿what does in Caracas where there is not you mine?

Smiling and while it met with the mayor Marlene steep Slopes of Review, responded the following thing:

-The truth that in Caracas there is not you mine and we are in Caracas. More him I cannot tell. The decision not the management.

Immediately afterwards the mayor commented that it more probable he is that the Mission to Chirp move to Tumeremo, because this city is epicenter of a great mining movement "and, because besides, the city Hall is willing to offer all the support that be us possible, like we have come it doing with the national institutions that are arriving".

It delivers of the teams retained

It expressed it licensed Mirna Muñoz that after being known the situation, the Public Department ordered to return him the teams to the miners.

-Him more important –expressed- is that the fiscal one Leopoldo Thief is commissioned to do delivery of the teams. It corresponds this public prosecutor, to execute the decision. To he corresponds us us to assure us that the delivery be performed. I have in my hands copies of the minutes of delivery of the teams.

¿How does it remain the case of the teams that according to some miners they were destroyed with explosives in the fields where there was the evictions?

-As I told him, we do not have executive functions. Our mission is to know the cases because we work in support to the organization of the miners with who already I have conversed. Relating to this problem, we walk low profile and to want to put an end to the disturbance. About the teams destroyed, I am devising a report to present it to him to Mibam. The refund of the teams retained, already is an important step.

New Message
Please login to post a reply