Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I thought this part was particularly useful to help separate KRY from other mining companies.

"When the Mibam launched conversion, the miners support and Agapov Group committed itself to addressing the miner to be converted, changing activity. On that occasion we promised housing and other benefits. It reached agreements with miners in the area of El Placer and San Rafael. None of the agreements has been met and when required compliance, we were left unanswered. Now, we see that if those commitments were not met with Venezuelan managers, fewer Americans now have managers. We need to unmask the Russians."

I was a little surprised KRY did not offer an open letter sooner. However, by gathering public support for the project this will make it harder for the Venezuela government to deny the mining of Las Cristinas. Since support for the Las Cristinas project would also translate into opposition for the government.

One thing I thought was a little disturbing was the combining of environment, defense and mining. The defense is what worries me, and suggest that rather aggressive actions could be taking to safe guard the enviroment.

New Message
Please login to post a reply