Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

On June 17th I posted these thoughts:

I've been sorting through all the news the last couple of weeks and something just hit me. Maybe I'm giving Fung too much power and credit but is it possible that we will have an answer from the AN hearings about where we're headed by the AGM on the 25th.

I doubt he wants to go into the meeting with nothing new to report. Maybe his last trip and meeting with Sanz was to emphasie the importance of resolving Ortega quickly before the AGM. We may not have the permit by then but we may the AN sending the report to Chavez saying she is full of it.

I still believe that Fung has this under control and wanted to make a grand statement at the AGM. Fung is known for silently getting things done and then saving the day with a big announcement.

New Message
Please login to post a reply