Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Oct 03, 2008 06:06AM

Cristinas has not been built. What are the Vz people going to run? Vz does not have the hundreds of millions in surveying data.

They don't have the money and knowledge. If they give the property to the Chinese or Russians, KRY has a slam dunk case in a lawsuit.

If they do give the property away then the surveying has to start from scratch. The reason Hugo does not take Cristinas and Brisas is that there is nothing to take. Hugo has boxed himself into a corner and does not know what to do. He is paralyzed.

1) Oil is falling and is headed lower.

2) He is broke

3) The Chinese and Russians have extended lines of credit which is different than cash. They can cut him off if they don't get what they want.

4) People are rioting

5) With his arms build up I am certain the rest of the Latam countries have thought about a Hitler like take over of Latam by Hugo.

So I ask you against this backdrop, what exactly is he going to give away? It seems to me that on the contrary he is trying to hang on to his depreciating and broken down assets.

New Message
Please login to post a reply