Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

With our share price close to sinking out of sight I will be voting yes for the options. I was firmly against them being set at $1.10 and thought the price should have been higher. At this point, I will gladly give them options at $1.10 since it is a 4 bagger to even consider exercising them at break even.

I don't hold management responsible for our problems. Everyones biggest complaint right now seems to be RM and access to information. RM can only tell us what he is allowed to say and that information hasn't really changed.

We must sound like a bunch of kids asking are we there yet over and over again. I don't blame RM for not picking up or not responding from time to time.

I don't think any of us here would be too upset given our current situation if management was able to exercise their options for a double or triple. I want them to have as much incentive as possible to get this done.

New Message
Please login to post a reply