Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Rusoro no money ,very little for assets ,big eager and big mouth in the lime light :these are the credentials.

Mine! Rusoro is only riding the wave of notoriety because the little advantage of the Russian relation but ,as i said before ,they appointed themselves "partner of choose" ,

similar at one time to Kry contract which was the type of enterprise preferred by the government.[Vennies change their mind with any breath of wind].

They will never be able to mine LC unless they associate themselves to the big boys and there again with them in the middle would be very expensive.

Somebody in a previous post was saying about this type of articles were a regurgitation of the initial news flash and how right they were.

Bloomberg is no exception ,it is very poor journalism and it does damage their image.

People have learned about these fake twist and turns of journalism and they take it for what it is :garbage !!!

We will come out winners one way or the other ;

we are managing an asset that nobody has and either we mine or they buy from us we will be counting our chickens in the end.

oiramoric

Nov 16, 2008 09:16AM
Nov 16, 2008 08:48PM
Nov 17, 2008 12:41AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply