Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

What can we do as investors?

posted on Dec 21, 2008 08:33AM

I would imagine the weak hands have nowsold, and the rest of us are in for the long haul. It would not surprise me if deals were worked out behind the scenes for Russo, however, what the VZs have not figured out is the difficulty associated with stealing two contract properties from reputable companies. We need to find a way to make this processes very difficult for VZ.

#1) Remeber that Roy Carsons writings are constructed to get investors to sell their shares in order to further weaken the share price. This is absolutly the last thing that should be done.

#2) If we can support GRZ by buying shares to make them a more difficult take out.

#3) Start contacting the Canadain government to pull their ambassador as well as stop trade with VZ as a result of their actions.

It may not seem possible but we investors can make a difference in these troubled times. Investors have stopped buy out before, and have been able to put pressure on foreign governments. I don't think this is the time to sit back and wait and see. I will be trying to contact government officials to see what can be done. Stephen Harper is in my riding maybe he will listen next visit.

New Message
Please login to post a reply