Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Big Picture

posted on Feb 07, 2009 10:26AM
Sometimes we get caught focusing on minutia instead of looking at the big picture. Not one PR or media story gives us the insight into why we should still hold Kry and it won't until a definite answer to from VZ comes to address the permit and MOA. When all is said and done we will know if Kry has been in the know all along and simply could divulge the information or if things are as in the dark as some think. Does RM continually tell us nothing has changed according to their communication with all levels of government officials mean just that nothing has changed or because Kry has not been officially informed of changes coming? Is the reason Kry slowed all non essential spending because they want to save cash for legal action or because they know the time frame for the permit, buyout or JV? Is the completion of the social projects in April 2009 tied into the VZ decision? One would have to assume that if Kry knew they would receive the permit after completion, Kry would be moving as fast as they can. On the other hand if Kry knows that they won't receive the permit or answers till April why rush to complete anything. Is the action by the bond holders legit on their part? I don't mean do they have a case, I mean is there another reason why they started this action. Could a conspiracy theory be made that an unknown entity is offering money to the bond holders to bring this action in an effort to force financial pressure on Kry to accept a low ball offer? I don't think we will ever know what exactly is going on. I do think however that we all is said and done we will be able to look back at the little pieces of information and see the big picture in far more clarity. I'm still in Kry because I chose to believe that there are to many little pieces of information that contradict what I know to be true. Anything can happen but I have to go with what I know. The biggest nail in Kry's coffin has been the reports that Sanz and Hugo have said that VZ will be mining LC with Rusoro. Since these statements were reported all around the world, Sanz has come out and said his initial comments were not correct. He has further come out in an interview recently and said categorically that VZ owns LC and Rusoro won't be mining it. These statements were not reported world wide and we continually see stories of how VZ and Rml will be mining LC. Even Rusoro has said they have no agreement with VZ to mine LC. With Sanz saying Rml won't be mining LC and Rml confirming they have agreement to mine LC what do we have? We have Kry with a legally binding MOA to mine LC. We have Kry with equipment and engineered approved plans by VZ to mine LC. We have near completion of the last of Kry's social commitments. We have Sanz saying that mining at LC will begin in 2009. All this points to the only company that can accomplish this CRYSTALLEX! I'm not the smartest guy around but I sure know when some one is trying to scare me away from something I think is good. When I put the information in the media on the scales of justice they tip badly against Kry mining LC but when I put only the facts on the scale things tip in Kry's favour. I apologize for wandering and wondering out loud but sometimes putting words to print helps me get a clearer look at the big picture.
New Message
Please login to post a reply