Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Question

posted on Feb 25, 2009 04:46PM

I've asked it a couple of times with no response so I'll try one last time.

GIVEN:

1. We're being sued by the bond holders in the context of dwindling cash reserves. Therefore time is the enemy.

2. If one elects to use arbitration as an investment strategy (either by choice or default), it could be argued that we have a very strong, well documented case against Venezuela.

3. There are some big money players (Steelhead, Greywolf) that have significant interest in avoiding losing lots of dough. The arbitration process, in the absence of permit or palatable buyout, may require more time to conclude than we have cash to survive.

QUESTION:

Is it conceivable (if necessary) that some big money investors would help finance KRY through the conclusion of arbitration to protect their own interests or are there other sources of cash that KRY could avail itself of to avoid bankrupcy prior to the conclusion of arbitration? I'm assuming that raising cash via share offering won't cut it given this scenario.

New Message
Please login to post a reply