Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

5 governors, 8 mayors show up to bash hugo... :)

posted on Mar 21, 2009 03:30AM

“To Chávez I have won to him with votes and this time also I will win to him”

Mayor Manuel Rosales received multitudinal endorsement in Zulia

With placards and much pundonor the marabinos were concentrated in street 72 of Maracaibo to support to Manuel Rosales (Isaac Urrutia/Reuters)

Maracaibo. - A multitudinal support received the mayor of Maracaibo, Manuel Rosales, on the part of a nourished group of citizens and regional and local, elect authorities in the electoral process of the past 23 of November.

The governors of Carabobo, Vantage point, Táchira and Zulia and the metropolitan mayor of Caracas traveled until Maracaibo to participate in the denominated concentration “We defend all to Venezuela”, that was realised in street 72 of the zuliana capital. At first he had summoned myself to reject the reform of the Law of Decentralization, but he found another reason in the request of the Public Ministry to prevail of the freedom to Manuel Rosales.

The mayor of Maracaibo during his intervention was thankful for the support of the zulianos and of the regional leaders and he did not save accusations against the president of the Republic, Hugo Chavez, to whom indicates like the person in charge of the process abierto in the Court Sixth of Control of Zulia.

“I mean to him to Zulia that I do not have anything of what to regret to me, nothing that to be sorry in my life, I have not sold him my thought and my soul to anybody, that I take the forehead like zuliano in stop, and to Chávez, that he has tried to at will clear of the way using the powers to me, from I say to him here: I have won to you to end of votes and now I am going to you to gain demostrándote that I am worthy”.

The marabino agent chief executive accused the President to be “a lying coward and”. “It arrived saying that there was to change and in the country it has not changed anything, everything is worse; there is violence, mix-up, delay. It had another speech, he it tried to arrive first through a blow and betrayed people, it is a coward, lying and treasonous of the town of Venezuela”.

It added that “they say that in hours they are going to him to put the hand to the port of Maracaibo, to the airport and the Lake and the ray of the Catatumbo do not take to the bridge on because it does not fit to them in the pocket. But from we raised our voice here. They will not happen over the town and of our history”.

According to its criterion “this is not politician or partisan, this it is a serious problem and delicate because we have a man who thinks that he is owner of Venezuela, does what he gives the desire him, puts prisoner to whom wants, because here the State of Right is eliminated also”.

Popular and national support

Antonio Ledezma, metropolitan mayor of the Capital District, called to defend to Manuel Rosales. “I must be very sincere, do not want to be bird of bad omen, fear for the physical integrity of Manuel Rosales, if we did not take some actions the risk from him and of the democracy he is very serious”

He added that “the judgment that will abrirán to Manuel Rosales is going it to retire of Maracaibo, want to make a political lynching with him, but to where they take the town to it he will behind go for defen- to der it”.

On the other hand, the governor of Vantage point, Henrique Capriles Radonski, indicated that “we have arrived at a point in which Justice like a revenge weapon is used. He would not surprise me that Rosales goes imprisoned, as happened to me, to him a message of solidarity and force”.

He expressed that “we are not here nor defending a port, airport or highway, we are defending what the town has obtained with its vote”.

He noticed that the governors and elect mayors the past 23 of November “we will follow in the fight. They are not going to us to clear our freedom of thought, our freedom to work by a country that has more future than past”.

The student leader and president of the FCU of the Central University of Venezuela, Ricardo Sanchez, assured that the town is going away to mobilize by all the country to defend to a national leader like mayor Manuel Rosales. “He is being wanted to criminalize of unjust way to Rosales because the unique crime that committed was to have defeated categorically, in different electoral processes, to the forces of bureaucracy here in the Zulia state and the country”.

The mayors of the municipality Sucre, Carlos Ocariz; of Baruta, Gerald Blyde; and of the Hatillo, Miriam Do Nascimento, also they showed his endorsement and they explained to the public one why there is to defend the democracy.

New Message
Please login to post a reply