Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Mid, this was from 3/27/09. I hope it helps.
Hello Mr. thank you for your email inquiry.
Crystallex is in the final stages of completion for two CSR projects (i) a sewage treatment plant, and (ii) a new 10,000 sq.ft medical facility for the local community benefit. Upon operational certification the two projects, they will be donated to the local authorities for their ownership and operation. The Medical Facility is a part of the Las Cristinas Mine Operating Contract and the Sewage Plant was a Crystallex CSR initiative. I am not aware of any required completion date or any connection by the Venezuelan Government to the Environmental Permit. That said we certainly do keep the Venezuelan Officials appraised of the two Projects.
As with all construction projects the timing of the completion can be impacted by many things. Additionally the turnover to the local communities will be dependant on their availability and plans for ownership and operation of the two projects. I expect the completion and handover of these two projects in Q2, 2009.
Crystallex remains in full compliance with the MOC and its contractual commitments.
regards,
Richard Marshall
New Message
Please login to post a reply