Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Based on what the market is saying .... people don't think this is the case. Our Market cap is $69 million and there are many things out there that are working against us:

1) Bondholder Action

IMHO this is a non issue. The action has been put off till the end of July which means we will either have a positive result or file for Arbitration. The story today had the lawyer for the bondholders saying they would be paid by proceeds from equipement sales and arbitration. This shows that they are willing to wait for arbitration so I don't know how it can be considered bad. This is good!

2) Enough funds to last us only 6 more months.

You are correct if you believe that the current burn rate will continue. If there is no resolution by the end of July, Kry will file for arbitration which means that the burn rate will wind down to basic expenses and lawyers. We will have enough money to finish arbitration and plenty after the judgement.

3) Hugo, Sanz and now a CVG official are on record saying that it will be a joint venture with russian interests that will be mining.

On record as reported in the media not by any official notifications. We also have Sanz on RECORD as saying they haven't decided yet about LC. Not hard to paint a bad picture if you only pick negative statements. Both Sanz and Mendoza have had statements of denial published in the media which is I guess on the record. Take your pick. You just happen to chose the negative stories.

4) MOC which clearly stipulates that we are subject to changes in the law and to the Venezuelan Legal Process.

When you post your legal credentials I will gladly entertain the idea you have given your informed opinion not matter how selective it is. I suggest you do a little more DD on the subject. I have no worries about the MOC.

Things just look bleak.

Maybe to you but not me. I'm not thrilled with where we are right now but I certainly wouldn't use the term bleak. Either you believe or you don't. I happen to believe that we will be ok. It could be grant of the permit, buyout, JV or arbitration. I believe we will see one of those events soon so I refuse to pick up and move on when we are at the goal line.

New Message
Please login to post a reply