Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I wonder if someone might volunteer as a clearing house for questions some of us might have who cannot attend the AGM meeting tomorrow.

I think Chavez would give KRY the permit but if he does then GRZ whom he wants out have a good case of winning their lawsuit against the Vens. Citgo is a ripe asset. Remember when Chavez was musing about selling Citgo? He may have been thinking of all the lawsuits that are filed against Ven. NO International assets, nothing to sue for.

Chavez, it looks like has made some promises with Russia regarding the mining of their gold and GRZ was the target through RML. But now we're at an impass. Chavez is between a rock and a hard place and so are we. He would lose face big time. Remember the Russian Warship in Ven waters after visiting Russia and spending $2B on armaments!! It was shortly after that RML became aggressive in the takeover of GRZ assets. One of us have to go but GRZ have the money to wait it out. We don't.

Ask RM how good would GRZ's case be if Chavez gave us a permit? We're stuck. I think if RML would have been successful in taking GRZ we might have gotten the permit right after.

New Message
Please login to post a reply