Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Sep 10, 2009 08:34AM

nobear/ez, you know i'm long this stock (i have no choice but to hold!) but i think the problem is that kry has been "working on a deal" for a little too long......

translation: they dont have a deal!

so many of us are understandably concerned that:

1. we dont have a deal yet and anyone we might be dealing with is likely trying to let us bleed dry to improve the terms of the deal....

2. the last factual information we had on finances was not painting a pretty picture and stressed the immediate need for action (i.e. shutting down operations and filing for arbitration.)

personally, my questions are this!

1. if kry is working with a private company to arrange financing/buyout, would'nt the smart move be to leak that information to perhaps increase interest/competitive bids from other parties.

2. if kry is working with the ven govt to come to some sort of agreement what the hell will it take for them to wake up and realize that the ven govt is nothing but a bunch dishonest scumbags who will never give us anything they promise!

we need a p/r! or we need to file! like i said, the bondholders are at bay for a reason....

New Message
Please login to post a reply