Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Broke but

posted on Oct 09, 2009 12:42PM

Yeh GW, they are broke, but they do have this 12 billion ( 16?) in the Cina/Ven fund, and the 4 billion in the Rus/Ven bank. They have given out only a few 100 mil. so they have a lot to spend. They might owe a few billion in payments to companies and past commitments to workers, but that leaves a lot. If they want to have gold to use to make payments on the borrowed billions, they are going to have to have more than Rusoro's production. In whatever form, I believe some of that money will be used to help broker a deal with KRY.

Richard was quite clear that as far as management goes, there is still more reasons to wait for results from 'talks', than there are reasons to file for ARB. It looked to me like they had a coulple of law firms that had worked out details enough for an Arbitration case to go ahead quite quickly if they decide to go that route. To me, that means they have come up with what they feel KRY is worth. Now it's just a matter of continuing to try and get the buggers to accept a deal, for OUR POT OF GOLD at the end of the rainbow.

Penderite

New Message
Please login to post a reply