Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Todd Bruce was the best CEO for the share price and for shareholders in this company bar none even in trying times with the idiot Chavez, Fung has done absolutely nothing for share price since taking over as CEO from Thompson, if you were to compile a list of the top 1000 CEO's today neither Doug B or Fung will be anyway near that list, to say either are even good CEO and even with the risk and Chavez at these shares price would be a joke, I own KRY shares and none of GRZ but Doug is way ahead of Fung, has anyone stop to look outside these companies in the last year, may be way past the time to get over the emotional attachment of this play, wake up peeps, this is a spec. play I own shares but can't bring myself to pump this play and I look at other and it's kinda of sickening to read their crap

Outside these two companies and this corrupt country, their are tons of better CEO. anyone who claims Fung has done anything positive for shareholders and reflected in the share price show me where all BS, I will give credit where it's due, Fung don't deserve it although I supportted him base on his past accomplishment the question should be what have you done for us lately, the constance talk of in conversation with high level Vz official possibly has Fung suffering form altitude sickness while the share price have been so far underwater it's suffering from the bends, Fung needs to get off his azz, step up and do something, anything or be replaced, end of story, don't care who is offended!

good luck, good night and good bye my friends

New Message
Please login to post a reply