Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Todd Bruce was the best CEO for the share price and for shareholders in this company bar none even in trying times with the idiot Chavez, Fung has done absolutely nothing for share price since taking over as CEO from Thompson

Bill Cara said the same thing a number of years ago. The change in management was one reason Cara soured on KRY. Many (including myself) mocked Cara for being a personal friend of Bruce.....I guess no one likes the dissonance of negative comments regarding their investment. Cara also stated a number of years ago that we would not be granted the permit due to the political situation...apparantly common knowledge at the time that just turned out to be true. Anyway...we will without a doubt have our fate revealed in the next month or so. We can ALL take this to the bank. Venezuela does NOT negotiate. It steals. If Fung can get us out of this for a 2 billion dollar buyout I would be on cloud nine. The other alternatives.....some kind of F'd up deal where we sell the store to Vz and accept minority "joint venture" status...or arbitration with legal fees financed by total erosion of our shares is not acceptable in my book. Of course, our next "material event" might be bankruptcy which personally I don't see happening. If it did, that would just make Fung & Company common criminals....and according to NoBear....we would have no legal recourse. Game over.

If Fung can sell this thing for 2 Billion (or thereabouts) I'll take my hat off to him and send a nice letter to Richard Marshall.

New Message
Please login to post a reply