Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Re: Why have they not seized LC

posted on Oct 28, 2009 11:26PM

My post try to address facts and not false information supplied by Roy Carson

Ray I did not quote Roy Carson and you know it.

Why are you agianst my opinion and the extra facts i bring to the debate

I have not seen a single fact from you just bashing my opinion.

Kry's market cap even today is significantly higher than GRZ's

As of today KRY market cap is 70.8 million GRZ market cap is 57.6 million. Considering the differences in the gold reserves this is not significantly higher.

Sorry Ian, not true, I have let so many of your comments go by, also I am happy to debate the subject but I do insist that we debate on facts and not Roy Carson propaganda or GRZ pumps. Is this the GRZ board? I really do know a lot of other companies that have way more potential than GRZ and have had better past results than GRZ.

Again I never quoted Roy Carson. My references to GRZ were only relative to the fact that GRZ has doubled in the last few months in share price while KRY is stagnant

This statemnt is a lot different that what you stated earlier. Before you stated KRY "came out and endorsed the interem government that temporarily toppled Chavez". Now all KRY did was hire a very well respected business man named Paris.

I think you are minimizing the issue. I recanted the issues I did not have facts on but it does not change the fact that VZ has openly shown contempt for KRY. You provided no other explanation

Ray all you have done is blast me but you have provided no FACTUAL alternatives to my opininon. If KRY is so great and so loved by VZ why are we where we are? Why have every press report blasted KRY and VZ officials from Chavez to the president of CVG (our partner) have stated countless times they will never let us mine LC.

Lets say my assumptions are 100% off base. What is your explanation?

New Message
Please login to post a reply