Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Thanks Pend. For the record I have never said I hate KRY. Christ I have over $100k invested!

I just don't like being called a liar for voicing my opinion and beingtold I have no right to ask or question how my money is being handled.

When I try to offer logical reasons to explain VZ's apparent contempt for VZ as well as the obstacles VZ faces in trying to negate the contract (which I though were fairly positive for us) I get blasted as a liar and a basher.

Can anyone explain our situation differently?

What is wrong with demanding to know how our money is being handled? It's not like we are talking about a few weeks in the dark....it is months!

If the consensus of this board is that no one wants to hold KRY accountable and no one wants to question the BOD or Fung then I will go my own way, relinquish my status here and let those who want to cling to blind faith without any questions have sway here. I thought this was a board for intellectual debate.

Good Night

New Message
Please login to post a reply