Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: time to mouth off a little. if you dont like negativity, dont look

time to mouth off a little. if you dont like negativity, dont look

posted on Nov 12, 2009 06:01PM

one of the many things bothering me these days is the fact that we went from "involved in a process" to "seeking a solution"..

"involved in a process" really does suggest there is already a deal being worked on to me..."seeking a solution" means we have no idea what we are going to do but are searching for an answer....

it kinda seems like something HAS changed to me.....but i would have no idea what changed or what was happening because if management did tell me what was going on it might somehow gum up thier "solution seeking ability"...

i honestly believe if fung came out tomorrow and said he was negotiating a deal with gold reserve or some chinese entity that our stock price would not budge more than a couple cents until the deal was done, the check was cut and in the bank...

EZ, there's no reason to even respond...i know your position...the street says your wrong (look at our market cap)...i just wanted to vent....if anything positive happens i will cheerfully apologize to fung and co......unfortunately, i have the feeling that fung should be apologizing to me and that will never happen...

New Message
Please login to post a reply