Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

The just of the deal is this "CCRC will supply the construction and operating capital to fund mine development, expansion and operation and will be responsible for project construction. Crystallex will contribute the mine operating contract, feasibility study, all design and engineering and other project assets". This will end up being approx an intial 300 million dollar for construction plus approx 20 million operating cost per year. Thus to sum things up from the KRY prespective we have 0$ cost of production, since CCRC assumes the cost.

KRY main cost now becomes the note holders. Unfortunately, in order to find out how profitable KRY could be we need to know if the gold sale will be removed or changed. Untile we know what venezuela offers in this deal it makes if very difficult to know our profits. Previously I thought it was a 3%.

"Before Tax Gold Price (US$/ounce) Feasibility Sensitivities US$ millions $325 $350 $375 Cumulative Free Cashflow(A) $742 $942 $1,156 NPV @ 5% (unleveraged) $239 $327 $421 IRR (unleveraged) 13.8% 16.6% 19.4% Payback 4.7 years 4.1 years 3.7 years (A) Cumulative Free Cashflow is defined as cashflow net of development and sustaining capital, operating costs and royalties, including a 3% exploitation tax. (B) Royalties include the 3% Exploitation Tax on gold sales payable to the Venezuelan Ministry of Mines and the royalty on gold sales payable to the CVG (1% if gold is <= $280/oz; 1.5% if gold is >$280/oz and < $350/oz; 2% if gold is >=$350/oz and <$400/oz and 3% if gold is >=$400/oz)". KRY data.

This data indicates that the inital rate of return $239, $327, and $421 with development, and other cost factored with Gold at 325/oz. Extrapolating from this data with no cost of operation, 3%tax, and gold at 1000/oz we should be at a IRR of 970/oz.

970 x 7 million oz (1/3 of kry share)=6.79 billion/340miliion shares or 19.97$/share.

Wow, Of course I don't think we will hit anywhere near this number, but the calculation show it is still far better than arbitatration or buy-out of 2 billion

JMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply