Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Close to 450 million fully diluted shares, what is the asset worth per share?

If the final permit to start building the LC mine was granted I would not expect the stock to skyrocket to a price higher than $1- $1.50.

There would be a TON of volume in trades if the permit was finally granted but I don't see anyone chasing this stock above those numbers unless, along with the permit, there came news of a lot more LC reserves, or news of Las Brisas being added to the plan.

That would all change if Jim Cramer started to pump the stock, (he got it up to 6 bucks last time) or if there were credible rumors that KRY was a buyout target by some major gold companies who want that 33% for very little effort.

If there was a buyout bidding war I could easily see the stock going above $4. But with so many millions of shares outstanding I don't think we'd anything above $6.

If the permit was in place, and shovels were turning dirt, and more reserves were added, and Chavez lost a lot of seats in the Nov elections then I could see the stock sitting near $4 without a buyout bidding war.

Pure speculation on my part

Civdale

New Message
Please login to post a reply