Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Spoke to RM- The permit will not issue by July 31, more probable in Sept.

JoeyMac, please read my post: http://agoracom.com/ir/Crystallex/forums/discussion/topics/423618-permit/messages/1389891#message

I suggest the same timeline but the difference is that by the end of July I would expect that both Crrc and Kry have the letters from CVG and the VZ government saying they are good to go. This would include giving the permit to the new JV once the transaction is complete.

Personally I don't care if the permit is in hand end of July or end of Sept. When/if VZ delivers the permit to the new JV we will see a rise in share price. If you want to take the year off and sell on news go ahead. If you want to trade during the time of the permit and gold production go ahead. I won't be coming back in 6-12 months because I was never interested in flipping this stock for a few thousand. I want the big pay day.

I would have loved to buy and sell in in the past or even shorted the stock for huge profits but I don't have a crystall ball. For all the people who tell us how much they made flipping the stock not one said anything before hand. I could easily say how I shorted at $6 and covered at .15 but I would be lying.

I have spoken to Richard many times and from my experience I would be surprised to know that he factually told you the permit would be issued in Sept. That knowledge would be material.

New Message
Please login to post a reply