Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

"I would love to hear your thoughts... as I have said that this volume is absolutely absurd for one of the largest gold plays in history that now has the backing of a 4B investment and Chinese partners that are so deep in the pockets that they need a hole from VZ to China dug just to fill them!... Do Tell, if you have a theory at all."

My theory is based on the history of this play and the fact it is in Vz. Being the largest gold play in history means squat if you can't dig it out. And up to this point we have been prohibited from doing so by some of the most deeitful tactics known. THE MARKET is telling you this and will continue to tell you this until things change for the better. It will take significant and ongoing change to turn this around in a meaningful way. The trust factor is almost non-existent at this point by THE MARKET. What part of that do you not understand?

New Message
Please login to post a reply