Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

The big/only downside I see here is that CRRC will have absolutely no regard for KRY's shareholders, nor, frankly for anyone else for that matter.

Personally I don't see it as a big deal for Fung to insist that KRY shareholders not be expected to vote until there is a definative letter of intent from Venezuela that ensures the permit to the ratified JV. If Fung can't get that basic, costless term approved by all concerned parties then perhaps he is, in fact, the proverbial pimple on the elephant's ass when it comes to negotiating 'clout' with CRRC.....or perhaps CJR is correct....this is simply a pre-meditated plan to orchestrate a drop in share price to allow CRRC to scoop up shares on the cheap. I never understood that whole 'average trading price' thing anyway. It seems contrived and overly complicated.

By the by...I'd rather have the shareholder meeting delayed till the end of September if this is what it takes to get the necessary written permit assurances from Venezuela before the vote. Am I missing something here?

New Message
Please login to post a reply