Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

What gives Teutracker? The locked and loaded deal seem shakey to you? Don't take this personally but posters like you are dangerous at times. Come on here with your millions of share purchases, and an over confident and cocky demeanor against opposition that disagrees with certain aspects of this play(mainly the uncertainty with regards to political risk in Vz) with lots of cheering on by other forum members, and potentially drag others into buying when they shouldn't. This is an emotional as it gets saga and stock so don't use the "it's everyones personal choice to buy" come back line. People are affected by this stuff. I mean why try to be so convincing by throwing in grand amounts of share purchases to back yourself up? So what gives? You might bail now? Don't let a little delay deter you.

I've included a recent condacending post directed at me from you, followed by your maybe time to bail post. You tell me who has an eye on the risk of Vz political risk, and doesn't buy the "Chavez will never go against this deal and piss off China" crap. It could still happen that this deal craters, though I think it will culminate eventually, and I still hold for now, knowing our pie in the sky share$ amounts are history. Many a know it all have been smoked by this thing. I actually hope your not one of them. I hope all involved with this come out ahead somehow, just leave the cocky over confidence at the door. Or were you just venting? All the best to you

"Ok, I have to come clean and really explain the conspiracy to you because you are the only one that understands what is really going on.

Hugo Chavez will nationalize the new las Cristinas JV. Although the CVG own the rights he still intends to nationalize the operation. You are correct, the Chinese will lose their 2/3'rds, Hugo will take all the equipment once it arrives, he will then refund monies to CRRC, build the new railway with Venezuelan hi-tech engineering know-how without any Chinese help and will also return the USD 20 Billion he borrowed. The McQuarie bough-deal financing package was just a lark for a couple of laughs. Phew, I feel better for getting that out in public. I took another look at Yubiri Ortega's photo and yes she is a real good lookin woman. I just have to let you know that everything you post on this site is so insightful and fun to read. Every day I go to my computer I just can't wait to see what you have to say. So, I guess you probably are going to sell right?

Teutracker"

"What a complete and utter disaster.

Management have f'd this up yet again!

Something doesn't seem right here. I thought I would hold out on posting till the permit.

I must admit I'm seriously pissed-off at Richard, Fung, the Board. What a complete and utter mismanagement of expectations..July 31, August vote... what a pile of utter crap.

maybe time to bail.

Teutracker"

New Message
Please login to post a reply