Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I see no point in responding to idiot posts that try to use childish insults or other BS to drive me off the board. I will stop posting what I think when and if a few respected board leaders request it.

I see a few recommendations on my posts so I know that I am not the only one who thinks that the deal stinks and that management has let us down.

I have asked myself many times why any questioning or skepticism produces such mindless, stupid retaliation on this board.

The only answer I can come up with is that this board is 99% retail and that many of those who respond so aggressively must have lost serious money here. They fell in love with and married the wrong stock and cannot stand the thought that maybe they were cheated.

Even Teutracker is starting to have doubts. Never thought I'd see that.

What I post has no effect on the SP and will not change the eventual outcome. If anything said on this board could do that then EZ's constant, ultra pumper, spinmaster hyperbole would already have us at $10.00/sh.

My posts are intended for those who invest with their eyes open and treat stocks the way they deserve to be treated. Like one night stands.

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply