Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

I'm not real thrilled with this decision. I realize the board has rules and no_bear has a job to do. HOWEVER....if we didn't have so many members who use this board as a public crying ground embellishing details and nuances over which we have ZERO control, there wouldn't be so much expertise being developed over SHOOTING ONE'S SELF IN THE FOOT....or...IN THE BANK ACCOUNT. I see EZ as something of an equalizer against all foot shooters.

Its like having a car sitting in our driveway with a forsale sign on it, hoping to one day sell it for maybe ten times what we paid for it, but because the guy who is to do the paint job is way late to show up, we start blabbling out loud to every person who walks past all the details of everything under the sun that is wrong with our car. Gimme a break! I have a car just like yours! You're screwing with the market value of ALL OUR CARS!

I'll admit its advantageous to discuss negative aspects. But can't we do it privately and occasionally? Esp given the FACT that even our combined might is probably worth zero against the institutional ownership?

Having one like EZ who is not only glib and extrovert is great! He is humorous, and broadly knowledgeable about business, stocks, and mining. So....shut him down because he uses a few "grown man" words directed at CJR? CJR can take it IMO...CJR started it. Negativism over our KRY is not helpful to the share price. At best it can only scare away new shareholders. Yep, all the best brains in the world at Agoracom and they have to ban the one glib extrovert who hates hearing all the negative spiels that seem to occupy a large percent of the conversations.

I'm not sure what you should do to him. Maybe take his spaghetti away for 3 months. ??? who knows! but don't ban him!

Alternatively, I'd ask you, EZ to pls continue your posts and just send them as private messages, (me an included recipient).

And..no_bear....I wish you had more tools in your arsenal. I'm not against you, per se. Just the consequence.

New Message
Please login to post a reply